- login and go to referrals
- you get a reward for each payment your referred users make
- percentage cut depends on two components:
- number of referred users
- educational material
- percentage for number of referred users varies from 5% to 15%.:
- <50 paying referred users = 5%
- 50-100 users = 10%
- 100+ users = 15%
- quality of educational material percentage varies from 0-10%
- 0% just a mention, no added value (shill)
- 5% occasional blog posts / video tutorials
- 10% high quality content or regular promotion with educational value
- contact me at [email protected] if you want to increase your educational quality percentage
- rewards can be either paid out or transferred to subscription credits and used for purchase of TC subscription plans
- only $300 or more reward payouts
- users engaging scammy techniques for rewards, will be banned from the referral program
TensorCharts isn’t easy to understand at first glance and a lot of newcomers feel overwhelmed by the amount of unusual tools and information.
That’s the reason for a two-part referral program, to encourage users to create quality educational content. Users who better understand TC also tend to stick to TensorCharts longer, thus you get a greater reward.
Once you get your referral link, you can append the “?r=XX” to any link pointing to TC.
I decided not to offer a discount for referral links since it only leads to users creating new accounts before each purchase. Users must understand the value of TC and don’t be incentivized by discounts and special offers.
I would also like to ask you not to employ any scammy techniques or mass emailing without added value. Serious cases of such behavior would lead to banning your account.
Thanks for spreading the word.
Have a good one,